Australians are just starting to head into the warmer weather, but those in the Northern hemisphere are prepping for pumpkin spice latte season. What better way to start the new season than with a Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette?
Natasha Denona has teased swatches from her new Gold Palette which is dropping next week and one thing is clear: this palette looks bloody amazing. The pigment! The textures! We can’t deal.
Denona is famous for her ultra-pigmented (and ultra priced) eyeshadow palettes. She is bringing her A game to her holiday collection and is focusing on the super sparkly Gold Palette. The palette is set to drop on October 2.
“This gold palette is crazy — I think it’s going to be even crazier than the sunset [palette],” Denona shared on her Instagram story in reference to the brand’s iconic rust-hued palette, which sold out in less than an hour after launching. Hot damn.
If the swatches Natasha shared are any indication, she’s right – the Gold Palette is worth getting hyped over. Inside the gold metallic packaging, the Gold Palette contains a rainbow of sparkly gold hues interspersed with punchy denim blues and neutral browns.
- Brass: metallic, sparkly gold “with a greenish undertone”
- Lime Chrome: sheer gold duochrome with a pinkish undertone and green reflection
- Aurora: sheer crystal blue (this was in last years holiday palette)
- Python: rich, matte teal
- Dijon: mustard matte
- Oro: warm, metallic gold (Natasha calls this the heart of the palette!)
- Alchemist: cool metallic gold
- Aurum: light golden/yellow metallic
- Sparks: vanilla gold
- Cava: hyper-sparkly, champagne gold
- Varis: medium, metallic brown
- Log: dark brown
- Teak: warm, medium matte
- Aria: peachy matte
- Sandstone: cool sandy matte
You can tell from the swatches alone how reflective and beautiful this palette will be.