As expected, the 2016 Billboard Music Awards was filled with enough glitz and glam to provide us regular civilians with enough envy to last at least a few weeks. The stars put on their best frocks and styled their locks perfectly which and our thanks goes out to them for the incredible #hairspo. Here are our 10 favourite hairstyles that we would love to attempt to emulate at some point in our lives AKA hopefully this weekend.
10. Kristen Bell played it safe but sophisticated with some light waves and it really tied in well with the outline of her dress.
9. Ciara as the host, rocked 6 hair and makeup looks but her pink carpet style was our fave. With straightened bangs and locks pulled back into a simple loop bun she looked phenomenal and effortless.
8. Britney stole the show at the BBMA’s after her killer medley performance but had us captivated from the start with her goddess-like blonde mane from the get go.
7. Rihanna, we expected more for your pink carpet outfit but we can’t get over how cute this bob cut with bangs looks.
6. Lucy Hale was the perfect example of business in the front and party in the back! She captivated us all with a classic, slicked-back, center parted ponytail. What made it even cooler was a reverse french braid running so trendily down the back of her head.
5. Zendaya, this girl could do no wrong! The beauty came out with a mullet at the Grammys and we loved her for it but we are absolutely adoring this simple straight look. And her hair is just that shiny, like how?
4. Keke Palmer rocking a tinker-bell-faux-fringe with her shaved side to add edge is a definite winner in our eyes.
3. Kelly Rowland shows us all how to look hot AF with slicked back hair, excuse us while we drool.
2. Priyanka Chopra had her hair braided down to a low, undone braid with just the right amount of strands sticking out to make it look relaxed and stylish.
1. The Weeknd not only made history by taking home eight awards, the record for any male artist at the BBMA’s but also rocked a signature updo that we just can’t help but love.